Re: [Evolution] Evolution-list Digest, Vol 42, Issue 7

Poc,

Don't let me confuse things. I moved some spam for two users with Webmin so I could run SA learn on the folder called spam.
At the time I was using a Windows client to do the Webmin admin work. BTW, I use Dovecot with Postfix.

^-Forget all that above.-^

The question is about linux/unix ownership and permission for Maildir Inbox and other user defined folders.
What does evolution expect to see for ownership and permission for the example below?

Octal Owner / Group Permissions
/Maildir

/Inbox

/cur

   filexyz

/new

   file123

tmp

   file456

Steven steven sprague <steven sprague-enterprises com>
email message attachment