[Evolution] Evolution newbie questions

I've just finished an install of Gnome on Mandriva 2009. First time I've
used Gnome and Evolution so pardon some probably simple questions.

1. I use a script for my signature. In all other MTA's I've used there
is a -- before the signature, I don't see that here in Evolution.
Where/how is it added? BTW, I added the -- manually on the below sig.

So far I like Evolution, it appears to be a lot faster than Kmail, just
takes some getting used to I guess.

Chris

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C Live - The Rolling Stones - I can't get no
satisfaction (Absolute Classic Rock, live from London, UK Hi BR MP3)