Re: [Evolution] Displaying .docx attachments?

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 14:35 +0100, Svante R Signell wrote:
Thank you for the information. I know it works by saving the attachment
to disk and opening it in Openoffice. My question was how to configure
evolution to get this alternative by right-clicking on the attachment.
Now the only option is to save to disk. Sorry for being unclear.

Follow that for the first attachment and subsequent attachments of that
type will offer to open in the application you've chosen.

Matthew Barnes