Re: [Evolution] Displaying .docx attachments?

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 14:12 +0100, Svante R Signell wrote:
I'm trying to find where to set up for the extension .docx to display
Office 2007 documents attached to emails? For .doc files I get the
options to use Openoffice or Abiword as they are installed. At least OO
seems to being able to open .docx files.

Save the file to disk, right-click on it in a Nautilus window,
Properties, Open With (tab), click Add and choose an application.

Matthew Barnes