Re: [Evolution] all i want...

On 03/02/09 09:19, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 09:05 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Doesn't it occur to you that giving actual references to these bugs
would add weight to your message?

Well, I don't need your condescension thanks very much.  There is really
no point to rehashing open bugzilla bugs here.

I was not looking for help.  My statement was a passing comment.  Sorry
for bothering you all with it here.

Sorry if I sounded condescending, but the fact is that BZ is full of unresolved bugs, some dating back years. Though it remains the place to register and track issues, the list can be useful for discussion. Your reply gives the impression that you aren't interested in discussion, or in looking for support for your complaints.

poc