[Evolution] Problems with SMTP account info

Hi,

I'm using Evolution 2.24.3 which is packaged with the Ubuntu Desktop 8.10. I have a problem and hope someone could help me out on this. I'm currently using mail accounts from two different mail provider companies. When sending mail, it looks like Evolution is always using the SMTP account information from the Default mail account regardless of what mail account I've selected from the dropdown list after "From:" in the composer window. Changing the default mail account just because I will send mail through a different mail provider, is very annoying.

Is there anyone who knows how to solve this?

Sincerely,
Peter