Re: [Evolution] Adding "Apply to all" to columns menu

On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 08:03 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On 01/31/2009 02:28 PM, Giuseppe Roberti wrote:
Hi,
i would like to know if it is possible to add an "Apply to all" to the
columns menu so that i can apply settings like what column to sort and
what fields to show to all folders "coping" settings from the current
folder.

Good idea. In fact I suspect it's been proposed before. The place to
make your suggestion is in http://bugzilla.gnome.org, but check to see
if something similar has already been proposed.

poc

        Hi,
isn't it enough to set same view in all folders with View->Current View
(the default one is Messages, I guess), and when you do some change then
save it as that view and viola, it'll be same for all other folders
using this view as well?
        Bye,
        Milan