Re: [Evolution] evolution-2.25.5 + evolution-mapi-0.25.5: error on start up
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- To: Frédéric SOSSON <fsosson gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution-2.25.5 + evolution-mapi-0.25.5: error on start up
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:47:13 -0430
On 02/02/2009 08:32 AM, Frédéric SOSSON wrote:
I checked my config and I replaced $PREFIX by /usr/ then kill
bonobo-activation-server process then try to start Evolution and the
same message occurs.
I saw in /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/ many files starting by
GNOME_Evolution. Maybe I need a file for Evolution 2.25.5 in that
Assuming 2.25 is the same as previous versions (I haven't tried it), you
need to check the your $PREFIX value is the same as what you set up
during the compile process, and that you set and exported
PKG_CONFIG_PATH correctly. The README in the evolution source directory
is fairly clear.
If that's not it, I'm lost.
] [Thread Prev