[Evolution] Question on adding a CALDAV calendar

Hi,

I have a calendar that I wanted to add into Evolution that takes the following format

https://some.domain.com/caldav/st/home/mark curtis domain com/calendars/MyCalendar

When I input this into Evolution it always strips off the prefix "https://" and changes it to "caldav://", when I run evolution with the "--debug" option I see the error "Unable to load the calendar No such calendar". However, it works fine in Mozilla Thunderbird and I can navigate to the calendar in a browser.

Im running ubuntu 9.10 and performed some updates just yesterday, prior to that the last time I tried the calendar it seemed to be able to connect and retrieve. So im not sure if an update has broken it or the prefix changing is incorrect?

My evolution version is 2.281

Thanks

Mark