[Evolution] Save as.../export a thread to disc?

I wish to save some threads from my news-account. When using the
Save-option in the File-menu, there is no way to specify the format;
it's saves as plain text and with the complete header information for
each message.

When the thread is collapsed only the original/first message is saved.
If I want the complete thread I will have to expand the thread and
highlight all the messages.

Is'nt it possible to save in e.g. HTML format with correct indention of
the replies in the thread or just anything else than plain text with
headers?

I'm new to Evolution (and Linux). Is there a completely other way to
make an archive with valuable information from usenet postings?