Re: [Evolution] Unencrypting a Received Message

2009/11/27 Domingo Becker <domingobecker gmail com>:
I'm having a problem with unencrypting a received message.

We already exchanged public passwords, but evolution doesn't ask for
the password of the private key.

Sorry to reply myself.
But, for the record, it was not a bug in Evolution but in my ISP's smtp server.
It was changing the root content-type from Evolution's generated
"multipart/encrypted" to "multipart/mixed".

Many thanks to Milan Crha from Red Hat for his support in this issue.
He's probably reading this mailing list too.

kind regards

Domingo Becker