Re: [Evolution] Evolution folder expand/collapse problem

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 09:52 +0800, Klark Ooi wrote:
Thanks, Milan. I tried 2.29.x, it works fine for the folder list but
keep crashing :-(

        Hi.
Oh, I didn't mean you'll update to unstable. If any of the bug(s)
comment mentioned it, then probably just for testing. What I meant with
it was a pointer on some filled bug report about the same.

Do you have any bugzilla reports with a backtrace of a crashing
evolution? Note it's better to have installed debug info packages for
gtkhtml, evoluton-data-server and evolution (plus
evolution-exchange/evolution-mapi, if you are using them).
        Bye,
        Milan