[Evolution] Evolution folder expand/collapse problem

Hi, anyone can advise how to resolve the folder view where I expand and collapse the folder and sub folders, i can't expand after collapsed. Something is broken. I tried version 2.28.0 from the fedora C12 distribution, downloaded the latest package, but same results. I am currently running these version:

evolution-2.28.2-1.fc12.x86_64
evolution-data-server-2.28.2-1.fc12.x86_64

Any workaround or patch will be very much appreciated. thanks.

Warmest regards,
Klark