Re: [Evolution] Bug 579185

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 04:09 -0600, David wrote:
I reported this bug on 6/18/2009.  Does anyone know if there are any
plans to fix it soon? Essentially the bug is that the MAPI plugin
cannot
authenticate to an Exchange server that requires SSL access. Servers
that don't require SSL are readily accessible.  There is no option in
the MAPI setup to select SSL like there is on IMAP access.  I am not a

programmer, but from what I can understand this bug has not been
assigned high priority.  It is a critical issue for many users.  Many,

many servers are requiring SSL and the number is likely to increase.

With libmapi 0.9 [1] this should be solved.

[1]
http://mailman.openchange.org/pipermail/devel/2009-December/001431.html

Thanks.

--
[johnnyjacob.org] "May you share freely, never taking more than you give "