[Evolution] Opening pdf attachments

I see lots of posts about similar problems, but there doesn't seem to be
a solution that I've found.

I'm running Evo 2.24.1.1, which is the latest version for openSuse 11.1.
When I get a pdf attachment, I often do not get the option to open the
attachment with either Acrobat reader or Evince. One email that I
received this morning only give me the options of gedit or
OpenOffice.org Writer/Web...

Other times I get one or the other or both Acrobat or Evince. I actually
received one email with two pdf attachments. One attachment gave me the
options and the other did not (??).

I did not have this problem in the past with Evolution--seems to have
started with my move to openSuse 11.1.

If I right-click on a pdf file in Nautilus it shows all the relevant
options.

Thanks for any help.

Nailz