Re: [Evolution] No warning for message with no recipient in To: line

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 09:54 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
It's not clear we're talking about the same bug. The BZ report is for
a more complicated scenario (though the fix may cover both cases). Not
flagging a missing To: field would certainly have been reported before
now, so it looks like it's actually a regression.
If at all possible, I would urge the devs to consider backporting the
fix to 2.28.

        Hi,
or just a part of it. The issue was the "Post To" header, which seemed
to be filled, even not used in the UI. Then the composer thought there
is some "To", and was happy. The mentioned bug really covers slightly
more, but the issue with "Post To" had been fixed together.

I'm pushing the relevant part to 2.28, which will be part of 2.28.3+
(there was a release of 2.28.2 yesterday, unfortunately).
        Bye,
        Milan