Re: [Evolution] evolution for windows?

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 09:44 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 10:28 -0400, Geoffrey Lane wrote:
hi, I wrote a bit earlier and got no answer. I am trying to get rid of
thunderbird for various reasons, most notably usenet. I would RATHER
use=20
the same client in my multiboot system (vista, ubuntu, OSX).
I SAW the downloads for windows but there is no clear instructions
(that=20
I've seen) to get it working. When I tried downloading them and
I've put them in, what I thought was, the right order it still will
not=20
start. I have no error msg. Nothing speficially says "missing lib" or=20
"cannot load" so I'm not sure where to go except here for help.
=20
Are there any (recent) windows installers for evolution?
I think the latest is here...
http://www.dipconsultants.com/evolution/

It doesn't work well enough to bother with.