[Evolution] evolution for windows?

hi, I wrote a bit earlier and got no answer. I am trying to get rid of thunderbird for various reasons, most notably usenet. I would RATHER use the same client in my multiboot system (vista, ubuntu, OSX). I SAW the downloads for windows but there is no clear instructions (that I've seen) to get it working. When I tried downloading them and

I've put them in, what I thought was, the right order it still will not start. I have no error msg. Nothing speficially says "missing lib" or "cannot load" so I'm not sure where to go except here for help.

Are there any (recent) windows installers for evolution?

Thanks
Appreciate any help
Geo

--
"'Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, so how in the HELL can you guarantee our safety!' --John Crichton (Farscape)"