Re: [Evolution] Disaster strikes -- 4000 messages deleted

On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 18:10 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
One of my important folders <Phred>, containing about 4000 messages, was
moved into a subfolder of another folder and all the messages in <Phred>
were deleted.  The messages are truly gone; unchecking "Hide Deleted
Messages" does not show them.

What type of account is Phred in?  IMAP, maildir, or mbox, or ....

Phred is in mbox form.

I would prefer to get my folders into maildir form.  How can I do this?

Thanks - jon