[Evolution] Evolution and Seahorse Encryption Key Manager

Hi
I am using Ubuntu 9:04 and each time I start Evolution Seahorse wants me to do something about a password - can some kind person please tell me how to make Seahorse stop or go away please. I have tied uninstalling it but was told that it can't be uninstalled as applications depend upon it.

Please excuse me if this question is outside the confines of the list.

Thanks in advance

Pat