Re: [Evolution] Palm data inegration between Palm Desktop for Windowsand Evolution

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 21:25 -0400, Alex wrote:
I am running a dual boot WinXP and Debian 5 laptop and want full
integration / sharing of data across both platforms.

I already share Thunderbird (Windows) and Icedove (Debian) data from a
common directory and would like to do the same using "Palm Desktop for
Windows" and Evolution.

Is there some way this can be done using Evolution or is there another
Linux application that would serve me better?

You could probably use Evolution for both.  A caveat, though, is that
the windows version of Evolution tends to lag some versions behind the
version in the more current Linux distros.  I am not sure this would
cause a problem, but even though the mbox format is consistent through
the versions, the indexing has changed.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075