[Evolution] Palm data inegration between Palm Desktop for Windows and Evolution

Hi,

I am running a dual boot WinXP and Debian 5 laptop and want full
integration / sharing of data across both platforms.

I already share Thunderbird (Windows) and Icedove (Debian) data from a
common directory and would like to do the same using "Palm Desktop for
Windows" and Evolution.

Is there some way this can be done using Evolution or is there another
Linux application that would serve me better?

Thanking you in anticipation

Alex