[Evolution] Problems with evolution in Windows

I've just installed Evolution in Windows Vista Home Premium, with a view
to being able to share mail, contacts and calendar with another machine
running Ubuntu Linux, and I'm having two problems in Windows which don't
occur in Ubuntu:

1. I don't have the Help files. When I try to open Help>Contents I get
an error message saying "Unable to find help paths C:\Program Files\DIP
Consultants, LLC\Evolution/share/gnome/help/evolution or C:\Program
Files\DIP Consultants, LLC\Evolution/share/gnome/help/evolution. Please
check your installation". Looking in therelevant folder in Program
Files, these files aren't there.

2. When I click a link in an email, I get an error message saying "No
application is registered as handling this file". I have Firefox set as
my default browser, and I can't find anywhere to register an application
in Evolution.

I'd be grateful for any help in finding solutions to these problems.
--
Ian Ferguson