Re: [Evolution] I know it's not about Evolution, but...

Is there an application that I can install on the mailserver and that
will be able to, for example, listen on port 125 and then resend the
traffic to the same localhost at port 25? Then I only have to change
the
port for SMTP on Evolution to port 125 instead of 25.

Doesn't ssh port forwarding do exactly this?

Paul