Re: [Evolution] evolution lost all of my vfolders!

On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 22:15 +0530, Johnny Jacob wrote:

Information such as version / distro helps here :)

Distro is irrelevant.  This is a core evo problem unrelated to how it
was packaged by a given distro.  You are right about version information
though.  2.26.1.  Probably to an evo developer though, the error
messages I posted were more relevant than the version.

b.