Re: [Evolution] Connecting with MAPI to outlook anywhere

2009/4/29 Johnny Jacob <jjohnny novell com>:
On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 16:31 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to connect to an outlook server which uses outlook anywhere
with MAPI. My cellphone can connect with it if I use the credentials.

Usually mobile clients use Active Sync and not MAPI.

Outlook anywhere uses MS RPC over HTTP which is not currently supported
(libmapi)

Are there any plans to support it in the future??

Jaap