Re: [Evolution] Searching for features in evolution

On 04/22/2009 05:55 AM, Daniel Graf, Debian Hell IT Consulting wrote:
Hi @ all,

I'm looking for two features:
  - How can I resize the window "choose folder" permanently after sending
and saving a mail?

I'm not aware of a way to do that, unfortunately.

  - Is there an builed in function to define own text shortcuts? For
example when I type in "br" and press a keyboard combination like "STRG
+ Enter" and the text "Best regards,<my name>,<my company>" appears?
(this feature is from Mulberry)

There's no such function.

You can suggest enhancements to Evo at http://bugzilla.gnome.org. If you do so, please put these two things in separate reports. You might also post the Bugzilla references here so other people can comment.

poc