Re: [Evolution] Can't See my Inbox Messages

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 14:45 +0000, Geraghty wrote:
I can't see my Inbox messages.  I can see Trash and Sent, but not Inbox.
Has anyone experienced this?  What's the fix?

        Hi,
what's your evolution version? Is it under On This Computer or any other
account? I assume you see the Inbox folder, but it's empty.

First of all, a basic one, any filters applied on the folder, like only
"Unread messages" or some search expression (see the top bar and Search
menu)?

I assume it's 2.24+ and your On This Computer/Inbox, and you see the
folder, but not messages there and no filters are applied. Maybe the
summary got broken after some unexpected exit of evolution. Try this:
a) close evolution, run evolution --force-shutdown
b) backup somewhere your ~/.evolution/mail/local
c) remove ~/.evolution/mail/local/folders.db
d) run evolution
It should recreate that file from scratch.

Maybe something else.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan