[Evolution] Maildir folders not shown in Evolution (using dovecot imap server)

Hello,

I have the problem that I do not see all maildir folders in Evolution
connecting to an external dovecat imap-server. The mailboxes and folders
exist on the server, but I cannot get evolution to "see" all folders I
am subscribed to. Hopefully, it is just a simple misconfiguration, but I
am not familiar with neither evolution nor the whole email stuff. My
layout is:

On the server, my mailboxes in maildir format are located in ~/mail in
two folders:
$ls -al ~/mail/Inbox
$drwx------ 3 dan dan 1024 2008-10-09 14:47 .imap
$...
$ls -al ~/mail/Inbox/.imap
$drwx------ 2 dan dan 1024 2009-04-13 12:28 INBOX
$...
$ls -al ~/mail/Folders
$drwx------  5 dan dan 1024 2009-04-09 17:22 .abi98
$drwx------  2 dan dan 1024 2008-10-09 14:47 cur
$drwx------  5 dan dan 1024 2009-04-12 22:26 .Drafts
$drwx------  2 dan dan 4096 2009-04-13 11:10 new
$drwx------  5 dan dan 1024 2009-04-12 22:26 .Sent
$drwx------  2 dan dan 1024 2008-10-10 16:40 tmp
$drwx------  5 dan dan 1024 2009-04-13 11:54 .Trash
$...

In /etc/dovecat/dovecat.conf the configuration is such that besides a
mbox also maildir boxes are specified (I cannot change this, the lauout
was given by the admin...):
# /etc/dovecat/dovecat.conf
protocols = imaps imap
mail_location = mbox:~/mail/Inbox:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
namespace private {
  separator = .
  prefix = "INBOX."
  inbox = yes
}
namespace private {
  separator = .
  prefix = ""
  location = maildir:~/mail/Folders/
}

I tried to locally login and check the imap server:
$ telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK Dovecot ready.
  login dan ***********
  OK Logged in.
  list "" *
* LIST (\NoInferiors \Marked) "." "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Sent"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Trash"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Drafts"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "abi98"
  OK List completed.

So I assume the mailboxes both in ~/mail/Inbox as well as in
~/mail/Folders are exported as it should be.

| But in evolution, I just see the "INBOX", but neither of "abi98", |
| "Drafts" or "Sent"!                                               |

I started evolution in Debugging mode (setting CAMEL_DEBUG=all), this is
what I suppose to be hintful from the logfile:

(evolution:4323): camel-WARNING **: Error in select statement 'SELECT
uid,flags FROM 'Drafts' order by bdata collate mbox_frompos_sort' [no
such table: Drafts].
(evolution:4323): camel-WARNING **: Error in select statement 'SELECT
uid,flags FROM 'Templates' order by bdata collate mbox_frompos_sort' [no
such table: Templates].

The system and version informations are:
Client:
=======
* Debian 5.0 (Lenny)
* evolution 2.24.5
Server:
=======
* Debian 4.0 (Etch)
* dovecot-imapd 1.0.rc15-2etch4

Hopefully the problem is easy and someone can help me... And sorry if I
miss some important information. I am very new to gnome + evolution
(just switched over from KDE ;-)).

Thanks and regards,
Dan