Re: [Evolution] Set folders trash and junk/spam manually

I wondered if there is a possibility to set the folders trash and
junk/spam like I can set the folder for drafts and sent to any other I
want.

Problem is, that with some of my IMAP-Accounts I have two folders for
trash and junk/spam, one of each is the official one and the other is
one that evolution creates. Those are not properly synched. I realized,
that there are keys named <drafts-folder> and <sent-folder> in gconf
at /apps/evolution/mail/accounts, so I tried <trash-folder> and
<junk-folder> and <spam-folder> in a similar way but that didn't work.

Is there any solution to fix this I may have missed?

You can't.  Trash & spam are virtual folders so aren't physically
located anywhere.

P.