Re: [Evolution] MAPI speed

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Johnny Jacob  wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 06:46 -0700, David L wrote:
I've been looking forward to MAPI support for some time due
to speed and stability problems I've had with exchange connector.
I installed MAPI on fedora 11 alpha recently and did get it working,
but it was about 3x SLOWER than exchange connector in
downloading summary info and emails.  It took > 5-10 seconds to
display a small text email.  Is this to be expected with this
early implementation of MAPI?  If not, how would I investigate the
cause of the slowness?

There are some performance issues currently. Memory and speed. Would
have to fix them.

Is there a bugzilla report for these performance issues
or should I open one?

Thanks,

          David