Re: [Evolution] Testing evolution-mapi

Hello,

using following connection parameters I just get
MAPI_E_NETWORK_ERROR:

Server Type: Exchange MAPI
Server: mail.example.com
Username: userid
Domain name: DOMAIN

Are those parameters in correct form or should I use
something else?

thanks for tips, I still receive the same error with IP
address. Do you happen to know which ports are used? nmap
sees that ports like msrpc, microsoft-ds, and ms-term-serv
are open but what are the actual ports needed?

Still no success. I am actually testing against a cluster of Exchange 2007 servers which are part of a
service Microsoft is providing and there is also load balancing in use. Is there anything in this setup which
could cause this connection issue?

I'll see if I have time to inspect with wireshark this in more detail.

Thanks..