Re: [Evolution] Search Filters for Sent mail ??

Bill,

Why don't you set up your filters to move mails "Mail
from my special Linux account billlinux ip com addressed to me
personally." to a real folder and if you reply to such a mail,
just move it from the Sent folder to this new Personal Mail folder.
Then set up search folders to scan this Personal Folder in addition to the others.
I am not trying to mock you or so, just trying to think in a straightforward way.

--
thomas