Re: [Evolution] MAPI speed

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 18:58 +0200, William John Murray wrote:
Hi Johnny,
             I have my own test case, which connects to a corporate
server with thousands
of events, of no interest to me.

You mean calendar entries ?

It then spends hours downloading them -
but never finishes,
and never gets as far as my email....
    Would some details be helpful? If so, what?

Start evolution from a console and look out for hte messages it is
printing. That should let you know what is going on .

                Bill