[Evolution] Reply Quoted Question? Enhancement Request

I am running Evolution 2.22.3.1.
I usually do not want to reply quoted so I have that selected in my
preferences. Is there a key sequence that will start a quoted reply?
Changing preferences to reply quoted and then changing back doesn't seem
to be the optimum way to go about this.
Copying text and pasting as a quote does not include the attribution
line.

If not, Where should suggestions/requests for enhancements be sent?

thanks
Dan Brenner                      0-
dbrenner dbrenner com      All Opinions are My Own???