Re: [Evolution] Mail Filters have Disappeared

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 08:48 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
All my mail filters have disappeared, possibly related to my creating a
new filter with a very long name (for this very list) -- I neglected to
change the name provided by the filter creator.  I have restored them
from a backup, so it's not a big problem, but does anyone know what
might have happened?