Re: [Evolution] Mail Filters have Disappeared

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 08:48 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
All my mail filters have disappeared, possibly related to my creating a
new filter with a very long name (for this very list) -- I neglected to
change the name provided by the filter creator.  I have restored them
from a backup, so it's not a big problem, but does anyone know what
might have happened?

Thanks - jon

        Hi,
it's stored in an XML, maybe you used some "bad" char, like "<>& there,
which made it mad? I do not know, it depends what name you entered there
exactly.

What version are you using? I think there were some changes in some
similar part some time ago, definitely included in actual version
(2.24).
        Bye,
        Milan