Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Windows - was [ Folders questions - 1) drag & drop; 2) folder order ]

Hello,

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 16:17 +0200, Damiano Venturin wrote:
Chris Evans wrote:
I am new to Evolution and have two questions.  This is Evolution
2.22.2 on Windows XP Pro SP 3.
thanks a lot Chris. thanks to your email I understood that evolution can
run also windows. Probably it's an old news but it's new to me. I have
found this interesting document
http://www.go-evolution.org/Building_Evolution_on_Windows

These are my questions to the windows users: is it difficult to install?
does it work well like under linux? I'm very curious and any news is
welcome

No its very easy to install. It does work well under Windows. You would
have almost all the functionalities that you have under Linux. Majority
of the plugins were ported.

There was a 2.24 branching made a couple of days back. So a 2.24
installer for Evolution on Windows would be due in a few more days with
a lot other plugins being ported now.

Regards,
--Bharath