[Evolution] Evolution on Windows - was [ Folders questions - 1) drag & drop; 2) folder order ]

Chris Evans wrote:
I am new to Evolution and have two questions. This is Evolution 2.22.2 on Windows XP Pro SP 3.
thanks a lot Chris. thanks to your email I understood that evolution can run also windows. Probably it's an old news but it's new to me. I have found this interesting document http://www.go-evolution.org/Building_Evolution_on_Windows

These are my questions to the windows users: is it difficult to install? does it work well like under linux? I'm very curious and any news is welcome

--
enjoy

Dam
Evolution Contact Manager v.001 http://www.squadrainformatica.com/evolution_contact_manager/