[Evolution] Evolution 2.22.3 and Exchange freezing

Hi All,
I', using evolution 2.22 on my debian machine to access my email's at
work.
The problem is, evolution freezes 3, 4 times a day .
I thought it was because i was checking emails each 10 minutes, and the
server expires in 3 minutes. So, i changed that for 1 minute.
But, it still freezes constantly.
Is there some kind of trace, or logfile, that I can enable to try to
check what is happening ( and even fix it if I can find, as I'm used to
gnome programming)  ?
Thanks in advance for the help

--
Regards