[Evolution] Emails stay in Outbox

I've check through the mailing list archives and on google, but I can't
seem to find any information about a problem I've run into a few times.

From time to time, when attempting to send an email, the message gets
stuck in the outbox. When I press "Send/Receive" I get new emails in my
inbox but the Messages stay in the outbox. The "Send/Receive" dialog win
indicate that the process for each account is "complete", but dose not
go away. 3+ hours later if I press "Send/Receive" again, the messages
will send with no problem.

Note: I have disabled auto "Send/Recieve".

I'm not sure where to look next. Any suggestions?

Eric...