Re: [Evolution] Unread messages

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 17:22 -0400, Chuck Smith wrote:
OK,
I am a new Ubuntu user but am not exactly a newbie. I have used Linux
sporadically over the last 10 years. I think my first kernel compile
was a 2.0.29 on Redhat (4.2 I think). I have finally committed to
making the switch to Linux thanks to VirtualBox so I can use AutoCAD.
I have searched the mailing list archives and have not found a recent
thread talking about a solution to an unread mail search folder. I
filter all incoming messages to specific folders and it is cumbersome
to have to browse through over 100 folders to find all of my new mail.
I used Outlook ovr the last two years and found the unread mail search
folder quite handy. Is there any way to implement this feature into
Evolution?

Have you tried creating a search folder with "Status : is not : Read" as
the search expression?

poc