Re: [Evolution] [Tracker] tracker problem: search via evolution and from command line returns different results

Hmm,

Now, after reindexing, tracker-search and evolution don't find a certain
mail anymore which was found before indexing.
tracker.log says something of "is pausing tracker".

15 Sep 2008, 00:04:53:781 - file changes
to /home/tom/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.lock is pausing tracker
15 Sep 2008, 00:04:53:870 - pausing indexing while client requests or
external disk I/O are taking place
15 Sep 2008, 00:04:54:871 - pausing indexing while client requests or
external disk I/O are taking place

Then I closed and reopened evolution and the mail is found again.
tracker-search from the command line does not get the mail if I search
for a word in the body, but does find the mail when the search term is
in the headers.

thomas