Re: [Evolution] Emails stay in Outbox
- From: Eric Morey <eric glodime com>
- To: michael <cs networkingnewsletter org uk>
- Cc: Evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Emails stay in Outbox
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:43:37 -0400
On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 17:17 +0100, michael wrote:
does you outgoing mail server require you to login first (eg my checking
for new email)?
Yes. The server (smtpout.secureserver.net) uses SSL encryption and PLAIN
authentication. I've set Evolution to save my password. Is there any
more information that would be helpful?
] [Thread Prev