Re: [Evolution] no signature verification from evo by gnome-gpg

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 09:55 +0200, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
Hallo,

the combination of evo and gnome-gpg does not work for quite some time.
I could file a bugreport, but want to know whether anybody else has the
same problem.

I dimly remember something like that I also experienced: signature
verification would also fail, for all emails. Eventually I found a stale
lock under ~/.gnupg, removed it, and all was fine. This happened some
time ago, so memory is gone.

I am not stating this is your situation, but it is worth a try. No
matter what, if the gpg process never ends, you could:

(1) run strace against it
(2) gdb the process, and find where it is.

Regards,

..hggdh..