[Evolution] no signature verification from evo by gnome-gpg

Hallo,

the combination of evo and gnome-gpg does not work for quite some time.
I could file a bugreport, but want to know whether anybody else has the
same problem.

Using Evolution (2.22.3.1) I click a signed mail. After that the window
displays "Nachricht wird formatiert..." (mail will be formatted). And
nothing else happens.

At the same time there is a new thread (copied from: ps ax):
 8852 ?        SLs    0:00 gpg --verbose --no-secmem-warning --no-
greeting --no-tty --batch --yes --status-fd=66 --verify /tmp/evolution-
pgp.MKECHU -

which is never terminated. Killing it, evo displays the mail and the
signature is labelled as "ungültig" (unvalid).

Can I get confirmation for this? Even my own signed mails are never
correctly verified.

I am using debian sid, latest versions on the official mirrors, no
private intervention.

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Kleine <bernhard kleine gmx net>