Re: [Evolution] Evolution Doesn't Show All Emails

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 16:23 +0530, Johnny Jacob wrote:
On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 15:24 -0400, Bryan Moore wrote:
Thanks for your help, in-advance. I've noticed lately when I check my
work email via OWA and read items (i.e. they are marked read), they
are not in my Inbox when I fire-up Evolution (version Is
this a simple option I'm missing to show ALL emails or is this a
feature Evolution doesn't have for communicating with Exchange

This could be bug. But before that please check whether you have a quick
filter on.

In the search bar, on the left, make 'Show:' as 'All Messages' .

It may be related to this long-standing bug, which makes old messages in
large folders invisible.