Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution really need to be so terribly bad?

On 2008-08-30, 14:13 GMT, Bernhard Beyen wrote:
Anyway, first of all why is there no easy feedback mechanism?
I would appreciate having a dedicated email address to write to
about how rubbish my experience has been so far.

Maybe you have answered your own question? ;-) (sorry, cannot
resist)

I acknowledge my lack of sophisticated knowledge of PC software
and Evolution in particular however I suggest that if even
I manage to mess things up so quickly you guys better change
the way the program works.

Sorry, the real answers to your questions were sent by other
people in this thread. Maybe you should avoid so inflamatory

MatÄj