Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution really need to be so terribly bad?

Moving a message and then putting it into the Trash Folder and the target folder. It should not show in the trash folder, it confuses me and many people. It also makes the trash not readable. I am getting a 100-200 emails a day and keep 50%, but move them into different folders ... But if I have to look up a deleted email, its really difficult to find in the trash.

(Offline Mode) Purging the trash in Outlook/Exchange works the same as in Evolution. When you Purge Trash (or delete contents of the deleted items folder in outlook), then only these are removed from the Server trash.

I think it would be good for the Evo team to look towards Kontact Kmail Korganizer in KDE4.1 Ver, very nice. In effect, if you could < or they could > use Evo Exchange data provider with Kontact, that would be just fantastic. No one in the Kontact community is focused on Exchange/Ouotlook at all.

Personally, I would love to see both project merging. The Kontact team created a very nice and intuitive front end, but the Evo team has just so much more know how on the Exchange, but also imap connector side.

Food for thought!
Axel