Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution really need to be so terribly bad?

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 09:54 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 01:09 -0400, Ian Mortimer wrote:
Messages aren't actually deleted until you Expunge the Trash (which
removes all deleted messages) or Expunge in a folder which removes all
deleted messages in that folder.

Is this also the case when your account is exchange-based?

I have no direct knowledge of this, but I believe Evo tries to be
consistent and applies the IMAP model across the board. It also does it
with local (i.e. POP) mail.

poc